generováno: 20.10.2018 17:04
Dell Networking N2048P L2 POE+ 48x 1GbE + 2x 10GbE SFP+ fixed ports Stacking IO to PSU air AC/Lifeti
Dell Networking N2048P L2 POE+ 48x 1GbE + 2x 10GbE SFP+ fixed ports Stacking IO to PSU air AC/Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty: Basic Hardware Service Parts Only Dell Networking N2048P • 48…
Předběžný termín dodání 31. 10. 2018
|Záruka a servis||Bez záruky|
Dell Networking N2048P
• 48 portů RJ45, 10/100/1000 Mb, s PoE+ a automatickou detekcí (pro napájení všech 48 portů s výkonem 30,8 W je nutný volitelný externí napájecí zdroj)
• Dva integrované 10GbE porty SFP+
• Dva vyhrazené zadní porty pro stohování
• Jeden integrovaný 1000W střídavý napájecí zdroj
The N2000 switch series o ffers a power-efficient Gigabit Ethernet
(GbE) network-access switching solution with integra ted 10GbE
uplinks. The N2000 switch series has high-perf ormance capabilities
and wire-speed performance, utilizing a non-blocking ar chitecture
to easily handle unexpected tra ffic loads. The switches o ffer simple
management and scalability via an 84Gbps (full-duplex) highavailability
stacking architecture that allows management of up to
12 switches from a single IP addr ess.
An integrated 80PLUS-certified power supply and f eatures such as
Energy-Efficient Ethernet and short cable detection pr ovide energy
efficiency to help decrease power and cooling costs.
Modernize campus network architectures
Modernize campus network architectures with a power-efficient
and resilient 1/10GbE switching solution with Power over E thernet
Plus (PoE+). Select N2000 models o ffer 24 or 48 ports o f PoE+ to
deliver clean power to network devices such as wir eless access
points (APs), Voice-over-IP (VoIP) handsets, video conferencing
systems and security cameras. For gr eater interoperability in
multivendor networks, N2000 switches offer the latest openstandard
protocols and include technology to interface with Cisco
protocol RPVST+ and devices using CDP. Achieve high availability
and full bandwidth utilization with Multi-chassis Link Aggr egation
(MLAG). N2000 switches support MLA G to create active/active
loop-free redundancy without spanning tree.The N2000 series is
also fully tested and valida ted to work with Dell EqualLogic™ PSSeries
Leverage familiar tools and practices
All N-Series switches include Dell Networking OS 6 , designed for
easier deployment, greater interoperability and a lower learning
curve for network administrators. One common command line
interface (CLI) and graphic user interface (GUI) using a well-k nown
command language gets skilled network administra tors productive
quickly. This allows network administra tors to maintain consistent
configurations by running one OS r elease across all N-Series
products. With USB auto-configuration, network administrators
can rapidly deploy mirrored configurations to numerous devices by
simply inserting a USB k ey.
Deploy with confidence at any scale
N2000 series switches help create performance assurance with
a data rate up to 220Gbps (full duplex) and a f orwarding rate up
to 164Mpps. Scale easily with built-in r ear stacking ports. Switch
stacks of up to 600 1GbE ports can be managed fr om a single
screen using the highly-available stacking architecture for highdensity
aggregation with seamless redundant availability. N-Series
switches help provide certainty with a lifetime warranty that
covers software upgrades, hardware repair or replacement, and
optics and cables purchased with the switch. Details at Dell.com/
Hardware, performance and efficiency
• Up to 48 line-rate GbE RJ-45 ports and two integrated 10GbE
• Support for 24 ports of PoE+ in 1RU or up to 48 ports of PoE+
with an optional external power supply.
• Up to 600 1GbE ports in a 12-unit stack for high-density, highavailability
in IDFs, MDFs and wiring closets.
• Non-stop forwarding and fast failover in stack configurations.
• Energy-Efficient Ethernet and lower power PHYs reduce power
to inactive ports and idle links, providing energy savings from the
power cord to the port.
• Dell Fresh Air compliance for operation in environments up to
113°F (45°C) helps reduce cooling costs in temperature
Deploying, configuring and managing
• USB auto-configuration rapidly deploys the switch without
setting up complex TFTP configurations or sending technical
staff to remote offices.
• Management via an intuitive and familiar CLI, embedded web
server (GUI), SNMP-based management console application
(including Dell OpenManage Network Manager), Telnet or serial
• Private VLAN extensions and Private VLAN Edge support.
• AAA authorization, TACACS+ accounting and RADIUS support for
comprehensive secure access support.
• Authentication tiering allows network administrators to tier port
authentication methods such as 802.1x, MAC Authentication
Bypass and Captive Portal in priority order so that a single port
can provide flexible access and security.
• Achieve high availability and full bandwidth utilization with MLAG
and support firmware upgrades without taking the network offline.
• Interfaces with RPVST+ protocol for greater flexibility and
interoperability in Cisco networks.
• Layer 3 Standard IPv4 and IPv6 functionality including static
routing, RIP, and OSPFv2 support.
• Policy based forwarding provides access control for all packets
that are bridged within a VLAN or that are routed into or out of
• Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN) monitors ports across a
Layer 2 domain without costly dedicated network taps.
Parametry a specifikace:
ObecnéPočet LAN portů: 48x LAN port
Rychlost LAN max.: 1000Mb/s